The intention of this project was to provide the Calgary Real Estate Board with a modern and responsive front-end to their website. We also set out to trim down the content and improve the information architecture of the site.
For this job I worked with CREB’s IT department to integrate the front end of the site into Sitecore CMS, which they used internally. To improve the information architecture I conducted a user research experiment known as a card sort.
The new site was well received among the organization and its clients. I ended up delivering on the original goals of providing some well needed structure to the content of the site, and modernizing design, making it mobile compatible.